The mosquito control market is exploding.
Just last year, Mosquito Authority Franchise Owners performed 
more than 250,000 treatments... and made $13,200,000 doing it.
Secure your territory... before someone else does.
Territories are limited and moving quickly. 
Call us now to see if your location is available.
800-709-1190
Or schedule a conversation with us 
by clicking the button below.
This is a conversation, not a sales pitch. 
Tell us how we can help YOU get to know our opportunity.

This is not a sales funnel.

Our "getting to know you" process is laid-back and personalized. We are building a relationship, not making a sale.

We aren't salespeople.

Our "sales team" consists of franchise owners, our franchise relations director, and the CEO of the company.

We don't want to "sell you." 

Brace yourself. We are not here to persuade you. Chances are, if you are the right person for our opportunity, you already "get it." 

We've never advertised until now.

75% of our franchise owners started out as Mosquito Authority customers. The other 25% have come from referrals from existing owners.
There are a lot of wrong ways - and only one right way - 
to do mosquito control. 

At The Mosquito Authority, we know our customers' top concern in the health, safety and comfort of their families. Our proprietary, patent-pending, science-based REPEL+PLUS protocol has been developed along with partners at top universities, leading entomologists and a decade of experience. 

So every time one of our certified specialists perform a treatment, we know we are doing it responsibly in order to minimize environmental impact and maximize effectiveness while keeping the homeowner, their kids and their pets out of harm's way. 

What our franchise owners are saying...
What our customers are saying...
Emmie from Duluth, GA

"Since we've been using The Mosquito Authority, we 
haven't had to spray DEET on the kids, we've been able to 
sit outside all evening, and we've really been able to 
reclaim this as our favorite room of the house!"
Dr. Randy Fisher, Veterinarian

“Time in the garden and around the pool... it has been
 very nice to not be worried by the mosquitoes as 
well as providing safety for my family and my pets."

Secure your territory... before someone else does.
Territories are limited and moving quickly. 
Call us now to see if your location is available.
800-709-1190
Or schedule a conversation with us 
by clicking the button below.
Copyright 2015 Mosquito Authority. All Rights Reserved.